The hand that serves is much holier
than the lips that sing or chant.
– Paramahamsa Prajnanananda
Get to know more about our current Projects in the field of education:
- Hariharananda Residential Balashram School — school for orphan and semi-orphan children of Odisha;
- Chrysalis — a follow-up Project after graduation from the Balashram school;
- Tutoring Center in Arua — an opportunity for other children to get support in their furhter education;
- Hariharananda Shikshashram — a small village school, which is supporting local community by providing an affordable education.
Various Projects in the field of health include:
- Hariharananda Charitable Health Centers, which constitute of five Health Centers in diverse localities specializing in different range of services;
- Mobile Medical and Dental Units — a prompt way to serve those who are not able to afford a far off medical institutions;
- Medical Camps — a regular activity organized in rural areas where there is no access to medical treatments.
Hand in Hand Organizations worldwide are ready and able to provide relief and emergency supplies at the time of natural calamities or other emergency situations.
Prajnana Mission assists the victims of disasters in India and surrounding areas with its utmost capacity.
All Hand in Hand Projects stand for an Ecologically Meaningful Living. Many green ideas are undertaken for a healthy future.
In the Hariharananda Balashram it not only helps to save the costs but also provide a healthy and nature-friendly living environment for the residents of the school.